Monday 9 November 2020

Warm & Toasty Stamp Class in the Post

Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend.
I managed to craft quite a bit on saturday and finished a pair of socks for my son for Christmas.
What did you get up to?

My next Stamp Class in the Post is ready for preorder. 
Can you believe its my 17th Stamp Class in the Post since I started doing them during Lockdown.  
It will have to continue like this for a little while yet.

You will receive everything you need to make four cards and their envelopes.

You will need the Warm & Toasty Stamp Set for this class, black memento ink pad and some stampin blends for colouring.  I am including some glittered deers as well for another look.
If you don't have those products they are available via my online shop, link on the left hand side of my blog.

Email me at jennymoors@aol.com by Friday 13th November to book your place,
The cost is £10 which includes shipping.
You can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



 

No comments:

 
09 10