Monday 9 November 2020

Monochromatic Cards.....Have you made one yet?


Afternoon from a very wet UK....

Every month I challenge my Bloomin' Buds Stampin' UP! Team with a little card making project,
We always have a Theme and this month I choose the theme as Monochromatic.

This is a great theme, especially if you are just starting out with your card making and have limited supplies you can still play along.
All you need to do it pick your colour and keep everything you put on your card in that colour.  You can add white for stamping and maybe a black for your sentiment if you need to but give it a try.

This is my desk while I was playing this morning, it was a great Monday morning.


I decided to use the playful alphabet letter dies and they look great cut out in cardstock and the sticky foam.
It can be quite fiddly picking them up as they are small but I used my trusty Take Your Pick Tool, which has multiple ends.  I used the sticky end for picking up the cardstock and putting it on the foam letters and then the pricking tool on the other end to pick the letters up and place where I wanted them to go.
Its a great tool and a must have, it even has an attachment that you can brush out all the bits of your die cuts. Fab tool.....




I used the tasteful touches stamp set for the images and Misty Moonlight, Just Jade and Bumblebee for the card bases and ink pads.



The banner punch works perfect on the 1" or 2.5cm strips of white for the built up letters.


Go on give it ago, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for looking
Jenny:-)xx






 

No comments:

 
09 10