Monday 23 November 2020

Gorgeous Posies and a 24hr Stampin' Up! Extravaganza


Happy Monday Everyone....

How are you all doing?
Would you like some happy mail? Leave me a comment and I will send you a little something.

Just a reminder we have a 24hr Stampin' UP! Extravaganza sale starting at 11pm tonight for 24hrs.
Go grab yourself a bargain at jennymoors.stampinup.net

One of the stamp sets that will be in the sale will be the Gorgeous Posies stamp set.
It's used with a kit in the Annual Catalogue, but I've just used the stamp set for these cards.

One of my customers has a very special birthday on Wednesday, she will be 70 years young, so the tall card is for her hence the 70.....


I used the celebration label dies for the centre, the largest die is perfect for the larger card base.



Where do you find inspiration for your cards, I found mine this time from a box of tea bags.

Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Just Jade, Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.


Love the font on the sentiments in this set.


The embossing folder was the Parison Flourish 


I stamped then cut out the centre of this layer then ran it through the stamp and cut machine with the parisan flourish embossing folder.r


I 3d the flowers on the left for this card.


You can find all the products on my stampin' up! shop

jennymoors.stampinup.net



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



 

No comments:

 
09 10