Friday 13 November 2020

Enjoy Every Moment Gift Set of Note Cards


Morning Everyone,

Am I the only one that seeks out little note card sets at Garden Centres?  
I just love them all packaged up for a little gift.

So when I saw the sentiment 'a little note' in the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set that I got in my swag box at Onstage over the last weekend, I knew straight away that's what I want to make with this stamp set.

Do you collect seeds?  We mostly collect our pumpkin and squash seeds from our Allotment but I must admit some of the plant when they have gone to seed the seed heads are quite amazing.


I used one of our Clear Card boxes for my little gift set which I decorated with a belly band.
It holds all four cards and their envelopes.
The colour combination is soft suede, cajun craze, crushed curry, crumb cake and a hint of pumpkin pie!


The ribbon and gold thread is the forever greenery combo pack.
The ribbon is so very soft and worked well for pleating the ribbon on a piece of tear tape.


I used the Tasteful Textile embossing folder on some of the backgrounds.


For this card I used the stitched rectangles to make this popped up frame. 
I ran three of the dies through at the same time, after stamping the whole layer and then 
alternated popping the layers up with 3d foam pads.


I was going to make a one sheet wonder with this set but I didn't want all the layers to be colourful,
so I keep this one simply crumb cake for the background layer.


The designer papers are the colour family ones, they can be stamped on as well.


Here is the four cards and envelopes in the clear box.


Thank you for popping by and visiting me,
Please leave me a comment, I would love to chat with you.
It's quite lonely in my craft room without my normal craft buddies being able to visit during this pandemic.


Hope to see you soon,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



 

3 comments:

Karrla said...

Hi! I’m Karrla, from near Ft Worth, Tx.
Love ALL these cards, as well as the boxed gift set idea. SOOOOO glad I ran across your wonderful goodness in Pinterest. My craft room (“the Paper Box”) is lonely, just as yours.

terrygray4868 said...

I like your cards very much. I was wondering what DSP you used with these cards. I do a stamp camp about every 6 weeks along with 3 other demostrators. We usually average about 15 people. I was thinking of casing one of your cards at the next camp. I live in the United States. Again I loved your cards.

terrygray4868 said...

I like your cards very much. I was wondering what DSP you used with these cards. I do a stamp camp about every 6 weeks along with 3 other demostrators. We usually average about 15 people. I was thinking of casing one of your cards at the next camp. I live in the United States. Again I loved your cards.

 
09 10