Thursday 12 November 2020

Life is Beautiful Autumn & Christmas Cards....




Morning Everyone,

Brrr! its a bit cold in my craft room today.  Autumn is in full swing hardly any leaves left near us.

I pulled out the Life is Beautiful for today's cards and decided to make a couple of Thinking of You and a couple of Christmas Ones.
Isn't the Thinking of You sentiment just lovely. Love that style font.



The papers are called plaid tidings on page 57 of the winter catalogue.
The little wooden leaves are the In Good taste elements.



I used the woodland embossing folder on this card.



For another look I turned the trees into Christmas Cards.
I went with a colour combination of pool party, basic grey and a hint of real red.


I embossed the sentiment in silver, this sentiment is in the Tag Buffet stamp set.


All the cards have the stitched rectangle dies for the central layers.


Do you like the Autumn or Christmas versions?


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10