Sunday 15 November 2020

Have a Hoot! December 2020 Product Based Monthly Class


Morning Everyone,

It's my Stampin' UP! Anniversary today....I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 13 years.

Something a little different for you today....

I am offering this super cute Product Based Stamp Class for the month of December.

You will receive a full class pack with full instructions and a stamp a long with me video each month.

The cost will be £25 which includes the Have a Hoot! Stamp Class and includes Postage.

So that means you are getting the Stamp Class Pack Materials absolutely free.

If you already own the Have a Hoot! Stamp Set you can swap it out for another set for £21 or under.

Booking for my first Product Based Class is by 30th November,

Email me at jennymoors@aol.com to book your spot.


Your class pack will include all the materials to make these four cards and a decorated tin.


You will need a Black memento ink pad, Cherry cobbler or Shaded Spruce ink pad and some form of colouring in products, I used stampin blends but you could use pencils, markers or ink from ink pads for colouring.



A Stamp A Long Video will be included for this Product Based Stamp Class.


Everything will be cut for you and extra whisper white cardstock is included for stamping.


Email me by the 30th November to book your spot,
Places are limited.


Thanks for looking at my first Monthly Product Based Stamp Class,

Look forward to stamping with you.

Jenny:-)xx



 

2 comments:

Jayblogger said...

Happy Anniversary !!! You are such a lovely
Generous and kind demonstrator.
Hope this new style venture is a success for you
Janette x

Stamping Moments said...

Bless you Janette, you are a great stamp buddy xxx

 
09 10