Saturday 14 November 2020

Gift Wrapped Bundle


Twice in one day!  Well it is raining here so I thought you'd like to see my Birthday version
 with the Gift Wrapped Bundle.

I used the Peony Garden Designer papers for this set with a colour combination of 

Petal Pink, Basic Grey and Smoky Slate.



I used the stitched shaped dies for the present, the largest square one and the strip of cardstock down the middle was also cut with the stitched shaped square as well, its 5/8" wide.


The embossing folder is a duo pack called Wrapped in Texture, two such pretty folders.


The box will be in my next Stamp Class in the Post.


The large bow was punched out with the punch in the gift wrapped bundle but the smaller bow was cut out by hand.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great colour combination. Horrid weather today - not stopped lashing with rain

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Val, Yes isn't it horrid, Sid is not having any of it!

 
09 10