Sunday 8 November 2020

Onstage at Home


Morning Everyone,

Normally at this time of the year I am away with my Blooming' Buds Team for a Stampin' UP! Onstage event.  This year is was held in our own homes, different but still just amazing.
Of course we miss seeing everyone in person, but we have just spent the last couple of days together chatting online and crafting in one way or another.

I always treat the ladies who go to Onstage with a little gift, Why should still year be any different right?
So I decided on the Press On stamp set as we couldn't have coffee together, one of my ladies already had still set so I got her different one.
A little card and some gift wrapped chocolates were also included, you need chocolate when you craft don't you?


The onstage event had a colour theme, so I took the colours from that.


Here they are all together.


We got to do some make and takes as well, this time we provided ourselves with all the ingredients that we needed.  We were allowed to preorder a stamp set bundle that will be coming in the next Spring Catalogue in January.  
These are what we made, I cut two of everything as I already had everything out,
Do you do that? That way you can make more while your desk is all messed up.


I will be purchasing my catalogues next month, so if you want one there will be an offer, details next month.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



 

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Graateful for sharing this

 
09 10