Friday 31 July 2020

Playful Pets Stamp Class in the Post



Morning Everyone,

Playful Pets! We certainly have a fun one who will be 13yrs old this year and he showing his age now but can still be fun like a puppy sometimes.
These cards were for my Stamp Class in the Post at the beginning of the month and I always do extra samples for extra ideas.

I did do three extra class packs if anyone is interested in getting a Stamp Class in the Post, all you need to complete the four cards is a real red ink pad and sentiments of your choice, I used pampered pets.

These are the fun samples I came up with using the rest of the pet images in the playful pets designer series paper.



I used the playful trim combo pack for the ribbon and bakers twine.


The embossing folder is the tasteful textiles one and I used the stitched so sweetly dies for the rectangles.


The papers have Cat images on half and Dog images on the other half.


The playful pets die cuts out this dog and the cat that lies down.


This is a birthday card for my niece she has two cats that look just like these two and the black one is so naughty always climbing up the curtains!!


Hope you enjoyed popping by to see my little blog,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hello, lovely cards.
What colour card did you use.

Erin F said...

Very nice blog you have heere

 
09 10