Friday 17 July 2020

Dandelions Embossing Folder Thank You's



Morning Everyone! Yay it's Friday!

It's been one of those week's here in my craft room.  Busy, Busy, Busy with sending out all the Mini Catalogues with a little cards for my customers.  I love sending out things in the post and I am sure the Post Office lady dreads seeing me in the queue.

Right then, Let me introduce you to the Dandelion Embossing Folder....
It's a large 6 x 6 3D version one. It's really gorgeous.
I loved the sample on page 103 and went ahead and cased it.

I embossed a piece of our vellum card stock and coloured in the leaves with a just jade stampin blend before adding it with some stampin seal behind the dandelion heads and where the ribbon/sentiment was going.


The embossing on the vellum really makes the dandelions pop out, you would think it was a stamp that I stamped and embossed but NO! its just an embossing folder.


I used the Ornate frame dies for the sentiment layers after I wrapped some in colour linen ribbon around the layers.  The base card is a thick whisper white one.
There was a problem with the purple posy ink from stampin up so thats discontinued so I used black memento on this colour way but the rest I used the matching in colour ink pad for the sentiments.


I dotted around some of the butterfly gems which come in a pack of 100.



There one in every in 2019 - 2021 in colour for my thank you cards for July customers.


Have a good day,
Thanks for looking and popping by,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

unknown said...

These different colors of thank you folders are amazing and looks good. Thanks. We offers different custom metal stamps and dies also. To get more details contact us

 
09 10