Wednesday 15 July 2020

Lovely You Stamp Class in the Post



Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all well.  We've been busy at our allotment watering, weeding but we did manage to pick quite a selection of goodies to take home the other evening.  We had to retreat to our potting shed as the rain stopped us collecting more produce, but I think we picked enough for one visit.


I've been doing my Stamp Classes in the Post since lockdown started and for this week I used the Lovely You Bundle.  This class pack is free when you purchase the Lovely You Bundle from my shop or the pack is £10 including postage if you already own the bundle.

I used Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cobana, Granny Apple Green and Bumblebee ink pads.



The dies are Be Mine and Stitched So Sweetly.


The embossing folder is tasteful textile.


I do have 4 packs left over as I cut some extra, so if you would like one for free just pop over to 
jennymoors.stampinup.net and place the order for the Lovely You Bundle.

Or you can get the pack for £10 just drop me an email.

I have a private facebook group that I do videos for how to put the stamp class in the post pack together and I email you the You Tube video as well incase you don't do Facebook.

I used another colour combination for these samples.
Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron.


The ribbon is the tricolour ribbon in the main catalogue.



The stitched so sweetly makes gorgeous frames for your sentiments.


This is the sheer ribbon which is in pool party.


I have another Stamp Class in the Post coming out Friday.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Jenny it is lovely to see you, nice picture!
Hello from Canada

Stamping Moments said...

Hello Eileen hope you are well. x

 
09 10