Friday 17 July 2020

All Day Christmas Extravaganza 2020




Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately due to the Covid 19 situation I am unable to do my Christmas Extravaganza in person this year 

So I will be going Online. You will be able to craft along with me all day at your leisure.

SATURDAY 17th OCTOBER 2020
9.30am to 4pm

Get ready for a full day of Christmas Stampin' UP! Fun.

It will be full of inspiration to get you all set up for your Christmas crafting. Everything will be cut and prepped for you and you will receive a Goody Bag with your Stamp Set included so you can keep creating after the event.

I will have 3 crafting sessions through the day, complete with a video for you to join in and craft along with me.

Cost is £48 collected from me or £52 posted to you.

Payment is required by Friday 14th August 2020.

Contact me to Book your Place. 

I look forward to crafting with you.

Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10