Tuesday 14 July 2020

Another Sneak Peek





Morning Everyone,

My Christmas Catalogues have arrived and they are going in the post today. Let me know if I can send you one if you don't have a demonstrator already, I'd love to help you with your crafting.

We had a little camping trip this weekend and I took along a bit of crafting to do. Hubbie and Doggie always end up napping, so I sneak in a small bag of stampin' up! bits and bobs with me to play with.
There is a new Project Kit in the Christmas Catalogue called Tag Buffet.  It does have a matching stamp set but that is sold separately, I did use the sentiments from that stamp set for these tags though.




The project comes in a lovely decorated box, I decided to step it up bit with one of the tags and some new ribbon.
The images in the kit are all die cut for you, you just pop them out of the sheets and add them to the tags.




There's gold cord in the kit as well to use as a tie for the tag, but I decided to put the tags onto card bases.


The colour combination for the kit is Real Red, Old Olive and Shaded Spruce which I used for stamping the sentiments.

  


There are step by step instructions for the tag designs, but there are 5 of each image so you can switch them about and come up with different tag designs, totally up to you.

 

I'll come back tomorrow with something other than Christmas but these are just a taster for my launch party.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10