Monday 13 July 2020

Fancy Phrases Birthday Wishes





Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday to you all.

I have a bright and cheery project to share with you today using the Fancy Phrases Bundle.

This isn't my usual colour combination but I was to play around with magenta madness and put it together with highland heather. I love it.

I used the Old world paper embossing folder for the tag and the Be Mine dies for the scallop heart on some of them for the sentiment but I also used the stitched shaped circles on the others.

We had a little card swap challenge with my downline team the Blooming' Buds and this was my swap.


The gold circle was punched with the 2" circle punch.

I used the champagne shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol to spritz all over after I put the card together for a real luxury look.



You can find everything I used over on my online shop at 
jennymoors.stampinup.net

Happy Stamping,
Thanks for popping by and looking,
Jenny:-)

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

This really is a pretty colour combination Jenny...lovely cards


Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Anne x

 
09 10