Thursday 30 July 2020

My Craft Room



Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well.

I've not crafted once this week! It's been a sort of tidy, clear out and repaint sort of week in my Craft Room. It's amazing what you find....

At the end of my Craft Room is my storage area for most of my extra supplies that I don't use every day but still need.  The back wall had just plain shelves but they were getting a bit full, so I found these slim bookcases from Argos and replaced the shelves with these.

There was enough space for some samples up this end of the room and some pretty lights.


Most of my room is taken up with the long table that my ladies come for inperson craft classes sit at and I sit at this end.  I moved my ink pads that I use every day over to this side over the little area that I film my videos at.  It's a makeshift extra desk area, the photo on the left is when I have the desk open and the photo on the right is when its put away.  My stampin up punches were above the akron camera stand but I have removed them as I am moving them over to the other side of the room in a couple of punch storage boxes that I am waiting to arrive.
I loved how this little area turned out, its full of colour - All 50 of the Stampin' UP Colours!!
I sit at the main table so this area is just on my right.  I have an ikea trolley with my laptop on top beside my desk with all my scraps of card stock in.


So this area is on my left of where I sit.  It has all my die cutting products, dies and embossing folders etc.
The cupboard above houses all my glues etc.
The space under the cupboard is where my punch storage is going to go on the wall. 

Underneath is where I keep all my catalogues ready to ship, envelopes and order forms etc.

The pile of catalogues on the top left are one from every year I have been a demonstrator, it was fun looking back through them.

If you need a catalogue, just shout and I will send you one out.





This is where I craft.


I have this in front of me with my everyday essentials. The clear desk organiser was from amazon about four years ago, I used it for paperwork but decided to see if I could get all my essentials in and I did, Fingers crossed it stays this neat!!!


We have so many lovely designer papers in both our catalogues that I re organised those as well.
I found the idea over on Patty Bennett's You Tube channel.


I moved them into my white basket after doing all the labels.


I freshened up the paint in my room as well so its back to crafting today....

I have this little lot to play with.  Its the new Autumn Winter catalogue products that will be available from the 4th August.
I always put anything new in these baskets until I have played with them at least once.


Hope you enjoyed seeing my little craft space.  It's compact but works well when its tidy and organised. 

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx







No comments:

 
09 10