Wednesday 22 July 2020

Blossoms in Bloom



Morning Everyone,

I made another birthday set with the Blossoms in Bloom bundle. I just knew I wanted this bundle as soon as I saw it in the Annual Catalogue. Its such a lovely image.
As this set has distinctive stamps, you get one stamped impression with lots of light and dark sections, so it looks  a bit like you have watercolored it.
I've just used seaside spray for the big image which I stamped using my stamparatus.


I used the stitched rectangles to make a frame by cutting two of them at once which gives you the little border. I cut one piece of white using the largest die in the frame and stamped the flowers on.
I added double sided tape around the back of the stitched frame and lined up the outline flower die to attach underneath the frame. The frame is then popped up with 3d foam pads.


The card and the other book layer was stamped at the same time by laying both pieces side by side on the stamparatus and stamping so part of the flowers when on one layer and part with on the other layer.
I then turned the layers and repeated it so you only stamped twice but you have four parts of the layers.
I over laid the white outline flowers on top.


The back ground was embossed with the dainty diamonds embossing folder.


This one was spritzed with the shimmer paint again, its so subtle.


One of the new mini paper pumpkin box has also got embossed sides, top and bottom to match the card.


I think this bundle would look great in so many colours,
What is your favourite?


Thanks for looking,
All the products can be found here
jennymoors.stampinup.net
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10