Wednesday 29 May 2019

Stampin' UP! Spring Extravaganza


Morning Everyone,

It was my Spring Extravaganza on Saturday and we were using the Bloom By Bloom stamp set and matching four mini punches which all the ladies got to take home with them.

Here is the hall all laid out.


We did two larger projects this time, using the bundle.
There were a lot of products in the Bloom by Bloom suite  and I used most of them.

The first project was a card and gift box set using the Memories and More Cards.  They come in a pack of 20, 10 of each of the large and small cards with matching envelopes.



The sentiments were all from the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set.


Of course every table was decorated, this time I used some new products to make the flowers.
A Balloon punch for the large petals!


The second project was a mini album using the Memories and More Cards in the full size clear boxes.

I added a file binder to the clear box to hold the mini album.



My place settings.



Lots of samples for inspiration.






The new catalogue.


The next one will be on 3rd November.  I will open the booking on the 1st September.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx





1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't make your day Jenny such lovely projects you made and some gorgeous sample cards on your inspirational table.

Anne

 
09 10