Thursday 2 May 2019

Beauty Abounds Stamp Class


Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all well.  I have a few samples using the Beauty Abounds bundle to inspire you to get your stamps out.  It truly is Butterfly overload!

The framelits that go with this stamp set are amazing, there are so many dies that cut all manner of shaped butterflies.

My colour combination is Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Gorgeous Graphics and Highland Heather.  I used the gingham pack of designer paper in the mini catalogue and the embossing fold is Country Floral.

The inside of the card looks like this.  They fly right off the page so to speak.


There's a lovely floral spray in the stamp set which is great for using your blends on to colour in.

I've always love to colour in, Do you?


These two cards have the framelits which actually cut all these butterflies out at the same time.

 Stampin' UP! have thought of everything.

 I used the rectangle stitched dies to cut out the white frame and the centre was used in the previous card.  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Birthdays.

I trimmed the large dies to just one butterfly for these card fronts.


I had a bit of an adventure today.  I took my class on the road!  I am holding a Coffee & Card session every Thursday morning 10am to 11.30am at the Olive Branch in Wimborne.

I am just charging £5, you get a small coffee and the materials to make the card are included.

If you are local it would be lovely to see you.


I made some little chocolate treats as a table gift.  

I laminated the floral grid paper that is available right now in my shop, 
Such a Pretty place setting.


Thank you for looking,
Jenny:-)xx




6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty cards Jenny

Anne x

Stamping Moments said...

Thank You Anne, Hope you are well xx

Sandie C said...

Lovely cards. That is a great set and I love those circle stamps for backgrounds. Thanks for the inspiration x

Yvonne J Newborn said...

Jenny,
Will you have a tutorial for sale for this set of cards?

Thank you!

Yvonne

Aquarius said...

Pretty cards - love butterflies. Good luck with your Coffee/Card mornings. xx

Laraine R said...

These are all gorgeous! Will this be one of card tutorial for sale?

 
09 10