Thursday 16 May 2019

Sweet Baby Stamp Class

  

Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are well.  For my Stamp Class this week, I used the Sweet Baby Stamp set and the Perfectly Paired Stamp set.

Do you like colouring in?  I do I find it so relaxing, especially with the Stampin Blends.

For the first card I stamped it three times and cut out the different sections to make the scene look huge and fun.

I think this image would look great in a frame for a little one's bedroom but I didn't have a spare one.


These cards use the Sweet Baby stamp set and the twinkle twinkle paper pack.
It has pool party and petal pink colour combination.


Oh my goodness, the framelits that match the Sweet Baby stamp set has so many cute designs, just look at this baby blanket, hee hee.


Drop me a line if you fancy coming to class, Tuesday mornings, Wednesday Evenings and Thursday Mornings.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10