Saturday 1 June 2019

New Stampin' UP! Launch Party


Morning Everyone,

It's amazing how the year's come around.... 

Time for a New Catalogue and 5 New In Colours to play with.

My In colour starts again so let me know if you want to take a place.

It lasts for 5 months, You will get all the products in each different colour once a month.

You will get £15 worth of products to spend on what you like as a gift from Stampin UP 
PLUS
I am offering a 6 x 6 sampler of Woven Threads Designer Paper FREE for joining my IN Colour Club 2019.

All for £32.64
First Club is OPEN so book your place.



I spent a couple of weeks preparing samples for my Open House, for lots of inspiration.

These are the Morning Magnolia Suite of products, Loved making all these, its a gorgeous suite of products.



Oh my goodness the Free as a Bird papers are so lovely, some of the birds are just the paper images cut out.


Its super to have a lovely Mens Suite as well.  Going to enjoy using these products.

Can you spot the new shape stitched framelits?


I made lots of Bookmarks for everyone with the New In colours.

Can you see the New Linen Ribbon?  Might have to add these to some sewing projects.


Anyway the Catalogue goes LIVE on Tuesday 4th June.

Let me know if you would like a catalogue.

Happy Stamping.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



No comments:

 
09 10