Monday 29 April 2019

Just a little bit of Designer Paper....


Afternoon Everyone,

Something a little different for you today.

Sneak Peek of the most gorgeous designer series paper pack coming out in  June.  It has a Mosaic Theme to it and one side has clear embossing which is really hard to photograph.

I cut out a few of the images and just added a sentiment.

Every so simple to do, easily done while catching up with some TV.


I used a new punch for some of the sentiments, also out in June.


I even found some embossed tiny bumble bees to cut out on one of the designs.


I'm ordering my catalogues this week, so let me know if you would like a copy.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Marion said...

Love the look of this paper. How do I order from you?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Jenny.
Fellow SU Demonstrator,

Kay W

 
09 10