Friday 28 September 2007

More Priceless....


Just one card for the moment, but I want to try some smaller ones. Janette said yesterday that the 3x3 sizes are so cute, so I'm going to try and get some done.....
The base colour is purely pomergranate and the spotty paper was from creative pastimes, now creative living. I stamped the smaller swirl and the circle all over a piece of white and split stamped the sentiment in 2 colours. I stamped the flowers 3 times on some DCVW textured cardstock in purely pomergranate and added a silver brad to the centre of them. I punched a round tab punch and folded it in half around the top . Card was done.......
Check back later and I will have made some diddie cards....
Jenny:-) xx

2 comments:

Mary said...

Lovely card Jenny. I love that stamp set, when you become a demonstrator that set will be the first on my list. Looking forward to seeing the 'diddly' cards later.
Mary xx

Christine said...

Another gorgeous card Jenny, everytime I look at your cards I seem to add more things to my chrissy list!! lol

 
09 10