Tuesday 18 September 2007

Mojo Monday #3........



Good Morning......

I made this card yesterday for Julee's Mojo Monday #3 sketch layout challenge. Pop over to her Blog and have a play....

The stamp is from Hobby Art which I have had for ages and found it yesterday when I was looking for a long image. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder snowflakes for the background which I had first stamped the image on to the white cardstock. I've layered the whole image once and then just the sleigh again. The paper is a christmas paper pack from the range and most of the pages are already glittered.....that shop is stocking more and more DCVW paper packs. I was trying to keep to Julee's sketch but ran out of space as I couldn't cut down the image any more. The card size is a 5 x 7 card from the market gallery. I used 3 snowflake brads to hold down the ribbon (which was 99p from the range).

Talking of the Range they have got tons of ribbon for 99p and even velvet ribbon and the rolls hold over 3m.

Don't forget to enter the blog candy giveaway below if you haven't already, by Friday 21st 9am.

Have a great day,

Jenny:-) xx

7 comments:

Christine said...

Fabulous card Jenny, I love that stamp - can't understand why I haven't got it!!!!
hugs Christine

Mary said...

Hi Jen

Super card - and I have that stamp.
Looked on Julee's Mojo Monday challenge and it's awesome. Not for the faint hearted though but I'll have a go, her other cards are great as well. Had a look at your hits again - Wow they are certainly adding up again - good for you.see you tomorrow. Mary xx

Sandra Smart said...

What a cute card! I love it!

My Paper World said...

So cute! love those colours, very pretty!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card and great stamps!

Ijsbeer said...

omg! Love this card. Have to find and have that stamp.

Lynn Put said...

This is an adorable card!!!
Love those polar bears.

 
09 10