Thursday 20 September 2007

Another Medallion Stamp using Wraptures......

More Christmas Cards..... Less than 100 days Till Christmas.

These cards are made from A4 pieces of Cardstock folded in a gate fold, so they open up in the middle. I dry embossed snowflakes all over the base card and added an insert with a stamped greeting. I used my favourite snowflake border punch, to punch the tiny snowflakes down the middle of each folded side.


The Wrapture is made from another A4 piece of cardstock, one is based on silver and the other is gold. I used the template from Keepsake Cards. They are called Wrapture Plates and they come in lots of shapes, ie square, circle, diamond, heart etc. Pop over to the website as they have some amazing card galleries. I will be using the embossing boards tomorrow so you could check them out as well.........:-)

This stamp is a Snowflake Medallion from Hobby Art. This one is so, so easy to cut out with all the straight lines, a brilliant one to try first.....



I used Detail Embossing powder again as it shows up all the tiny lines to perfection.


A little bit a glitter added and the card is shining.









This is how the Wrapture comes. The large square has cut out square for you to trace around and cut out. They layer up perfectly and fit inside the actual square on the wrapture. You lay the wrapture diagonally on the piece of A4 cardstock and draw around it and then cut it out to decorate. The wrapture look so, so lovely dry embossed. To attach the wrapture around the card you can use velcro dots, these can be brought in Tescos or Staples Stationers...


Go on Have a play....

I will be using the Embossing Boards from Keep sake tomorrow so check back. Don't forget if you haven't entered the BLOG CANDY give away yet, you have until tomorrow at 9am....

Have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

5 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,
I loved it when we made these cards.
I *REALLY* must start using my things more.
I have a drawer full of the wrapture designs
Janette x

Mary said...

Yes I loved doing this one as well. It was really easy and I too have most of all the wrapture designs. As Janette says, we all must have a lot of crafty items which we had to have and never use. I was only saying to you about doing a wrapture card and you said you already had decided that and one was ready (shows we think alike now)
Mary xx

Christine said...

Yet more beautiful cards, well done Jenny - you are very talented (and I'm very envious! lol)
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Jenny, both cards look beautiful!

Ijsbeer said...

Love the 3D effect. Really cool.

 
09 10