Thursday 14 January 2021

True Love Stamp Class in the Post

 


Morning Everyone,
Hope you are well. This is my True Love Stamp Class in the Post which was posted yesterday. My next Stamp Class in the Post will be available for preorder on Monday.
My Stamp Classes in the Post run every two weeks if you are new or have forgotten.
I offer the Classes on a Monday for preorder which will end on the Friday. I cut the class packs on the following Monday and Tuesday, then on Wednesday the packs are posted. The video and photo's are uploaded on the Thursday. Then a new class is offered on the next Monday. Hope that makes sense.
I used the True Love designer paper for this class which is available in the New Spring Catalogue.
All my catalogues went out in the post at the beginning of December, so if you haven't had one and don't already have a demonstrator give me a shout and I will post one out. xx


The embossing folder is called painted texture which is in the spring catalogue.


I used the stampin blends to colour in the flowers.  The True Love designer paper has 6 sheets of flowers to colour in, so all the flowers are different.


The labels are the Tasteful Label dies which has stitching and embossing on the outside edges, so pretty.


This one has the stitched rectangle from the rectangle dies.


This clutch bag holds all four cards and their envelopes or you could just use it as a gift bag for a present.


My next Stamp Class in the Post will be offered for preorder on Monday 18th January.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful projects Jenny, looking forward to making the class up

Anne

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. I love the flowers from the True Love DSP and your coloring is very pretty. TFS

 
09 10