Thursday 28 January 2021

Handsomely Suited Stamp Class in the Post


Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well.

This is the Handsomely Suited Stamp Class in the Post. 
It consists of five male cards and one is a gift card holder.

The designer papers used are called Well Suited and you can find them on page 67 of the Spring Catalogue.

I remember my husband having a suit jacket just like this one back in the 80's!


The sentiments were stamped on the tasteful touches dies in black.


I used some silver foil for the braces buckles.


This 3d card has a pocket for a gift card.


A fun shirt for this card, the pocket dies were used as the sleeves.


Some fun bow ties for this card.


Fancy ties for this one.


All the materials used can be found in my online shop.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great cards for men Jenny

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Thanks Anne, I enjoyed making them x

 
09 10