Thursday 7 January 2021

Floating & Fluttering 3D Frame

Morning Everyone,
Brrr! It's certainly cold here in my craft room today. Hopefully I will warm up cutting for the next Stamp Class in the Post today.
I had a little play with the New Floating & Fluttering Bundle.
I made a Frame for my Sewing Room, which Roy is in today working from home. It's a 12" x 12" frame, one sheet of the Golden Garden Acetate matches one sheet of the Fine Art Floral Designer Paper. If you lay it on top it highlights the paper underneath with gold foiling.
The butterflies are from the Fluttering Dies on page 61 and the cards are using the floating & fluttering bundle which I coloured in with stampin blends.
What are you all up to today?



I used the painted texture embossing folder on this card.


The fine art floral paper and matching golden garden acetate are perfect cut up into 6 base card layers together. I added glue under the acetate where the two butterflies and centre sentiment layer so you can't see any glue.

All the products can be found in my online shop at jennymoors.stampinup.net 

Or why do check out our joining offer this month if you fancy joining Stampin' UP! 
You can find the link on the top left hand side of my blog. Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for visiting,
Jenny:-)xx

 

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty DSP ...lovely makes Jenny

Anne

Aquarius said...

Lovely frame project and some pretty cards. Certainly very cold today also foggy here

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Anne and Val for your comments xx

 
09 10