Monday 28 September 2020

Wonders of the Season Stamp Class in the Post


Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all well.  It's been a while since I last updated my blog but we have been on holiday and had a little staycation as well.

These were my Stamp Class in the Post using the Home Together Bundle that I did before I went on holiday.
The papers are so lovely with lots of images to use.  The stamp set doesn't have any sentiments so I used the Tag Buffet stamp set with the papers instead.


I used the Winter Snow Embossing folder for the snow on this card.




This card is a side stepper card.




The inked was poppy parade to match the designer papers.


This one was a New Home Card with the Brick embossing folder in the background.

My next Stamp Class in the Post is using the 
Wonders of the Season Suite of Products.

Its still £10 which includes postage and you will have everything to make four cards and a mini gift bag.

You can pay via bank transfer or Paypal to jennymoors@aol.com but FRIENDS & FAMILY option only please.

Booking closes on Friday 2nd October 2020.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10