Tuesday 1 September 2020

Snowflake Splendor Stamp Class in the Post


Morning Everyone,

Happy September to you all.  It's been busy in our household these last couple of weeks. The weather was gorgeous so I decided to get some house painting completed while we could still have all the windows open. Hence why its been a bit quiet here.

I did complete my last Stamp Class in the Post though using the Snowflake Splendor Suite of products.

I went with a colour combination of Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and the snowflake papers.



Everyone made a gift bag and three cards in their kit. Love the Snowflake dies and the balmy blue glitter yardstick.


The Snowflake wishes was used for the sentiment all stamped in Night of Navy ink.


The dies cut out a large snowflake aperture for a couple of the layers.


You can see it on the front of the gift bag, although we made it from card stock instead of a sheet of 12 x 12.



The Balmy blue gems are just beautiful.



The papers do have a hint of highland heather in them as well.  I am using them for my Extravaganza as well.



Everyone got to make a shaker card as well.



Have you tried one of my Stamp Classes in the Post yet?

Each class comes with a video as well showing you step by step of how to complete the class pack and with more samples for other ways of using the products.

I would love for you to give me a try.

Next one will be available on Thursday.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10