Wednesday 2 September 2020

Stitched Leaves Stamp Class in the Post

Morning Everyone,

Happy September to you all. I love this season, love seeing the leaves change colour, love to walk in cooler weather etc, so I took my love of Autumn as inspiration for my next Stamp Class in the Post. I have used the Stitched Leaves dies and the gorgeous Gilded Autumn Speciality Papers, they are so rich and striking.

You have until the end of Friday 4th September to book your place. Everything is prepped for you to make three cards and a matching gift box. All you need is an Early Espresso and sentiments of your choice, I used the Love of Leaves stamp set for mine.

You can book via email or drop me a message.  
The cost is £10 payable by bank transfer or PayPal to jennymoors@aol.com
(Friends and Family option only please)

Your pack will arrive by Friday 11th September


Thanks for popping by,

Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10