Sunday 21 June 2020

Stampin' UP! Gift Packaging



Morning Everyone,

We've woken up to some much needed rain today which means a little break from watering our allotment.
We picked our first courgette yesterday, hope I can keep up with using them before the next one grows.
They seem to appear fully grown every day.
Do use courgette's? If so I'm looking for some recipes.....

For my project today, I want to show you a little gift packaging idea that I gave to the ladies in my In colour club as a little thank you.  I do have places left, so if you want a place just drop me a line or leave a message here.
Its £30 collected or £35 posted lasts 5 months its great if you want all the in colour products but this club helps you spread the cost.

This gift packaging pocket is for the medium embossing folder in the cinnamon cider colour.


I used the fancy phrases bundle which includes the lovely punch for making the tag.


Another couple of versions in Just Jade and Misty Moonlight, the stamp set has lots of very useful sentiments.


This version is for the new small double embossing folders and the colour is the gorgeous Magneta Madness.


I used the Posted for you bundle with the fancy phrases stamp for the background.


Measurements for the two sizes are 

Medium Folder

10 1/2" x 7 1/2" in card stock

Score along the 10 1/2" side at  4 7/8", 9 3/4"
Score along the 7 1/2" side at 6 1/2"

Small Double Folders.

8 1/4" x 7 1/2" in card stock

Score along the 8 1/4" side at 3 7/8", 7 3/4"
Score along the 7 1/2" side at 6 1/2"
 


Cut away the bottom score line as shown below leaving the one tab along the bottom.


Use a 1 1/2" circle punch on the top of the same section and add double sided tape along the thin section only on this side which is the front so stamp all over if you want to decorate the front  of the packaging.


Turn the card stock over and add double sided tape to the bottom tab.


Join up the sides, I put the embossing folder in side while I wrap it around to get the tension correct.
Bring up the bottom tab on the outside of the package like an envelope.


Hope you enjoy making your own gift packaging,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Thanks for showing how to do this!appreciated

Stamping Moments said...

You're very welcome Eileen

 
09 10