Wednesday 17 June 2020


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather.
It's so lovely to have both my doors open in my craft room as the birds are so chirpy at the moment, singing their little hearts out.

Are you enjoying looking through the New Stampin' UP! catalogue? Isn't it lovely so much to choose from.

I have started my In colour club this month, but have a few places left for my next one so if you fancy spreading the cost of getting all the new in colours join my club.
Every month you will get a new colour, in the products below.

All for £30 if you collect or £35 posted directly to you.
Next one starts 1st July or as soon as it fills up. Last for 5 months.


With it being Father's Day on Sunday my mind is on male cards this week as we have a couple of male birthdays this month as well.

I used By the Dock stamp set and the matching Dockside dies for this card.
The base is night of navy and the central colour is balmy blue.

I stamped the images in black memento and used the stampin blends to colour them in.


My next Stamp Class in the Post is open for preorder.
We will be using the Peony Bundle from the New catalogue.

Email me by Friday 26th June if you would like this class pack sent to you through the post.
We have a private facebook page for the video and the video is also available through my you tube channel if you aren't on facebook.

The cost is just £10 all you need is a sentiment of your choice and a grey granite ink pad.

Payment is by bank transfer or PayPal to jennymoors@aol.com


Lovely chatting with you
Thanks for looking
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10