Wednesday 24 June 2020

Stampin' UP! Forever Greenery Suite



Morning Everyone,

As soon as I saw this Forever Greenery Suite on page 108 to 110 in the Annual Stampin' UP! Catalogue I just knew it was for me.  I love stamp sets with lots of different elements to stamp and this one is full lush greenery.  
We had an allotment for a about 10years now so growing veggies are a real passion for my husband and I. We are still learning but growing your own vegetables is such a joy.

I used this suite for my last Stamp Class in the Post which is available every 2 weeks.

For these cards I used Pretty Peacock, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz for the colour combination.


The papers in the suite also includes Shaded Spruce, so if you are looking for a Green Stampin' Up! certainly has you covered.
For a few of the cards I also added some of the gold laser cut speciality papers, they are gold on one side and white on the other.


The sentiment on this card is from the Fancy Phrases stamp set.



Don't you just love square cards. The embossing was done with the Greenery folders they are the new small ones which come as a pair. The sentiment on this one is from Tasteful Touches.



The trim combo pack has ribbon and gold thread in it.
I've totally run out of the gold trim!! It's so gorgeous.


Thank you for popping by and taking a look at my cards,
Hope you find inspiration from them.

If you want to purchase any of the products I have used my shop is 

jennymoors.stampinup.net
Thanks 
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning cards Jenny

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you anne x

 
09 10