Tuesday 12 July 2022

Splendid Thoughts Stamp Class in the Post


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather we all seem to be having at the moment.

This is my Splendid Thoughts Stamp Class in the Post.
The class pack includes everything to make a gift set of four cards and a matching card box using the Splendid Thoughts Suite of products.
The designer papers are gorgeous.  It has foiling in such lovely colours on one side and then a more softer print on the back.


I use the sale a bration cards and envelopes for this class.  You can earn them for free with every £45 order during July and August.  I used Sahara Sand for the card box.


All you need is a crumb cake ink pad and sentiments of your choice, I used the ones in the stamp set.


The video will go up on the Stamp Class in the Post Facebook group page later today.
I have another video over on my You Tube Channel using the same suite of products if you are looking for more ideas.



I used the brick and mortar embossing folder on this card.


My Online Shopping Code for July is NMAJKWD6
and you can get a free gift from me when spending between £25 and £150.
*
More information on my website
www.stampingmoments.blogspot.com
*
Weekly Stamp Classes In Person & In the Post
*
All products can be purchased on my Online Store

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx







 

No comments:

 
09 10