Monday 25 July 2022

Perfect Pomegranate Free Hostess Set


Afternoon Everyone,

During Sale a Bration is always fun to host a Stampin' UP! Party.

On top of the usual Hostess Rewards you could earn this Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set for FREE,
 just for getting together with your stamping friends as long as the Orders add up to £275.

I used Rich Razzleberry for the pomegranate mixed with crushed curry, garden green and pool party for the colour combo.


I added a little pop up section to the inside of the base card.

You need to cut a double insert, mine was 14.3cm x 20cm scored in half at 10cm along the 20cm side.

Fold in half and then score at an angle at 4.5cm down to 6cm.

Fold in the triangle section and then only glue down the section that touches the card base.


I made a matching little gift box and used the artistic stencils with the blending brush and pool party ink to decorate the sides of the box and the card layers.


The sentiment Happy Birthday is from the Go to Greetings stamp set.


I flicked the end of the rich razzleberry marker to get some more ink over the blending.


for the inside of the card, I stamped a large pomegranate and the small one in rich razzlebury, two pairs of leaves in garden green and a flower in crushed curry.
I added them all together and 3d them up on the popped up triangle in the middle.


The pomegranate's are also popped up on top of the box.



All products can be purchased on my Online Store
My Online Shopping Code for July is NMAJKWD6
and you can get a free gift from me when spending between £25 and £150.
*
More information on my website
*
Weekly Stamp Classes In Person & In the Post

Thank You for choosing me as your Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. 

Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10