Sunday 1 May 2022

Bottled of Happiness Stamp Set


Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying this bank holiday weekend.

I have been prepping some samples for my Open House on Wednesday 11th May.

I have been using some of the new In Colours with a stamp set called Bottled Happiness
which has a matching vintage bottle punch.


You can make shaker cards with the bottle punch as we have new bottle domes to match.


All the new in colours have coordinating glitter ribbon.


I used stylish shapes for the sentiment and the painted embossing folder.


The frame on the card is from the fabulous frames, this card is 7" x 5" which the frame fits on it perfectly.


The in colour Starry Sky reminds me of Neal's Yard bottles for their products.


The new catalogue goes live on Tuesday 3rd May,
Have you made your wish list yet?
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10