Wednesday 11 May 2022

2022 New Annual Catalogue Open House


Afternoon Everyone,

It was my Stampin' UP! Open House today for the new annual catalogue.

It was so nice to be able to do this fun morning again after a couple of years of Covid.

This was my display of a few things I had made with my preorder.
We only have a few items that we can order before the catalogue goes live, so lots more to share with you all.
I made a stack of Teacup gifts for everyone that came along. Had such fun making all of them using the Tea Boutique papers and Tea Cup Bundle.


This is Me! Jenny


These are the wisteria card samples using the Wisteria Wishes Stamp Set  and matching dies on page 92.



These are the Nature Prints with the blue Sun Prints papers.
There is another set of papers called Pretty Prints that go with this set.


I made everyone these 3d tea cups.







This is the Tea Cup Bundle with the Tea Boutique papers, such pretty colours in the papers.
£11.25 for 48 sheets of 6 x 6.


We are using the Bottled Happiness Bundle tonight for class.


Some inspiration for Men in your life using the Brew For You and He's the Man stamp sets and matching dies.

The flower cards are the Hues of Happiness Suite.





These are the New Five In Colours using the Fancy Frames Dies and Tea Cup.




Lovely these little embossed gift bags,
10 for £7 on page 140 and I decorated the white bags with the Best Butterflies Papers.


You can find more photo's and information over on my website at
Thanks for looking
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10