Thursday 11 November 2021

Tidings and Trimmings Stamp Classes


Morning Everyone,

It was a lovely crafting day yesterday with two in person classes.
Thank you to everyone that came along.

We used the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle with the Tidings of Christmas designer papers.
So I went for the colour combination of Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand.


I love making gift sets, Do you?

This gift bag would be so lovely with a piece of jewellery for a christmas gift.
The detailed stars in the die set cut like a dream in the gold foil.


I added some red rhinestones for the berries on the die cut holly leaves.


There are two stockings in the stamp set.


This is a long DL card which I stamped the leaves and berries around the outer edge after cutting the three stars.


Love this sentiment...

If you fancy coming along and stamp with me drop me an email for more details.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10