Friday 19 November 2021

Eden's Garden Stamp Class in the Post


Morning Everyone,

I'm back this morning with another Stamp Class in the Post,
using the new release suite from the Spring Catalogue
called Eden's Garden.
In this class you will make two cards, a money wallet and a 2022 desk calendar.

The packs are £10 which includes everything to make the four projects, all you need is an evening evergreen ink pad and sentiments of your choice, I used Eden's Garden stamp set which is available to purchase via my online shop at jennymoors.stampinup.net



I also choose to use this suite for my customer thank you cards this month for everyone that purchase from me via my online shop.
The cards and gift packages above is using the Pale Papaya with soft succulent and evening evergreen.


These ones are using the two green in colours and fresh freesia.


I've really enjoyed this years in colours,
Ask me about my In colour club which is starting again in January and June next year.



Don't forget if you want a stamp class in the post pack you have up to Friday 26th November 2021 to book your spot.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

1 comment:

Modafinila said...

Awesome Post.
arcalion 200  to improve learning.

 
09 10