Tuesday 20 October 2020

Wonders of the Season Stamp Class in the Post


Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all well.  Just catching up from my Christmas Extravaganza and realised I didn't show you the projects for my Wonders of the Season Stamp Class in the Post.

I used the Wonders of the Season Suite of products for this class, so there are two bundles the Wishes & Wonder Bundle and the Cherish The Season Bundle.

The colour combination is Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede.


The class pack included this mini gift bag, its a great one no cutting is involved.


I used the brushed gold foil to cut out some of the baubles and deers with the dies.


A few red rhinestones were added for the holly berries, they work perfect.



I used the Evergreen 3d embossing folder on the card below for the trees, so pretty and lots of detail.


My next class will be available to purchase next monday.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10