Tuesday 27 October 2020

Arrange a Wreath Stamp class in the Post

Morning Everyone,

My next Stamp Class in the Post is ready for preorder which will last until Friday 30th October.
I used the Arrange a Wreath Bundle for this Stamp Class in the Post. You will have everything to make three cards and a matching gift box. All you need is a real red ink pad and sentiments of your choice, I used the Arrange a Wreath stamp set.

Cost is £10 which includes the postage.

Payment is by Bank Transfer or Paypal (Friends & Family) please pay when you book your place.
Email me at Jennymoors@aol.com to book your place by Friday.
A video is included and an invite to my Stamp Class in the Post Facebook Page.


These are the projects from my previous Stamp Class in the Post last week using the Dove of Hope bundle with the brightly gleaming designer papers.


Included in the class was a cute curvy keepsake gift box to go with this gatefold back card.


A fun front step card for this one.


The doves have such detail from the dies.


Thanks for looking,

Email me if you want to join in the class by friday to take part.
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10