Monday 30 March 2020

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tulips Stamp Class


Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and adjusting to this new way of life for the time being.
I am so grateful to be able to work from home with my Stampin' UP! business.
Today I have a couple of more Timeless Tulip inspiration for you and those who took my Extravaganza, in highland heather, balmy blue and so saffron colour combination.

Although my in person stamp classes are postponed at the moment I am doing Stamp Classes by Post from next week.

They are £10 per stamp class which includes everything you need to make up the class project as well as the postage costs.  For this class you just need a sentiment of you choice, glue or double sided tape and a black ink pad.
Preorder for this class is up to 3rd April and the packs will be posted on the 10th April.
You will also get a pdf class instruction through your email and I have a facebook page where you can see the video of step by step instructions for putting the class project together.

Let's stamp together online! Until we can meet again.

Email me to put your name down.

This is the Poppies Stamp Class in the Post. Book by 3rd April to take part.
I was holding my Spring Extravaganza this coming Sunday but as it was cancelled I posted out all the projects, products and table gifts.

You can find my video's here.

I have used the Timeless Tulips bundle which is just £30.50 includes the stamp set and matching builder punch to make a new Craft Room Banner for Spring.




This was one of the projects a posy of tulips.


Thanks for looking,
Stay Safe,
Jenny:-)xx


No comments:

 
09 10