Wednesday 4 March 2020

Lily Pads Stamp Class


Evening Everyone,

Something bright and cheery for you today....

For my Stamp Class this week we are using the Lily pads stamp set and dies with the coordinating lily pad impression papers all from the Sale a Bration catalogue which can be earnt for FREE during March with a Qualifying order.

The class includes a lovely large gift bag, its over 8"tall and just under 6" wide.
The impressions designer papers are gorgeous and match so many bright colours but I went with Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana.


The dies have so many lovely shapes, just look at this border one.


I decorated the front and back of the gift bag with the border and some ribbon.


In the die set there is also this gorgeous double leaf one which I turned the lily pad into some flowers.



I used the script embossing folder on this card for the embossed layer.


I made this one for one of my downline that just got promoted,
I used petal pink for the lily pads on this card.



You can purchase from the Spring catalogue by using the link on the left hand side of this blog or

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10