Tuesday 30 March 2010

Vintage Vogue......

I made these for my lovely friend Sharon, whose birthday is on Easter Monday.....

The stamp set is Vintage Vogue from the new Mini Catalogue which goes LIVE on April 1st.....This stamp set will be perminately on my desk, I think!!! LOVE IT so much. The flowers are so easy to cut out and all the little leaves etc are so perfect.

Sharon loves Purple, so I decided to use Elegant Eggplant, Lavendar Lace and Pumpkin Pie. The pearls are from the Pretties Kit.
I made a gift box for Sharons Gift to go inside from the Grooms Speciality Papers. I have completely run out of these now. They really are so gorgeous.

The card is an Easel card, but a long version. You can get so much more on this size.

Anyway, Hope to upload some more bits before we go on Holiday.

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the easel card. Just learned how to make them I agree you get more when you use it hortiznally.

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Jenny
Thank you so so much for my lovely card and gift. They are made more special when they have been hand made. The card used for the box makes it look really expensive and is just such beautiful texture. The stamp set is so beautiful and is my very next order, can't wait till it arrives.
Thank you all for a lovely day.
Love and Hugs Sharon x x x

JayRay said...

Another fabulous creation - I want this stamp set!

Loraine Arderne said...

Lovely gift set, it was clearly very appreciated.

Christelle said...

Very beautifull and great idea for a gift ! :)

Unknown said...

do you have the tutorial for the horizontal easel card - couldn't find it in your links. thanks

 
09 10