Wednesday 10 March 2010

Garden's Dream

I made this card for the lovely Mary.......70th Birthday yesterday.

The stamp set is Garden's Dream a Level 3 Hostess Set. The colours are Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Mellow Moss. The stamp set is a Two step stamping one.

I popped up the flowers with 3D foam pads with the leaves underneath. The three colours were done by stamping off.

You can see the layers better here.

My Parcel came yesterday......Oh My! You are going to love the papers, ribbon, felt flowers.........so much more. I have ironing and house jobs to do today :-( but hopefully I will speed through all that and get some crafting done!!!

Have a good day,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Mary said...

This card is Fabulous in real life. One of my favorite sets. I want to thank you jenny for giving it to me and for you and the other Addicted Ladies for making my day a really special one. Talented and so lovely always.
Mary xxx

Flowers said...

Beautiful cards ! These florals are gorgeous and nice job illustrating them! keep up the good work.

Di said...

Hi Jenny
Your blog is simply beautiful, I have been totally inspired. I am on in my 2nd year of crafting and I would dearly love to be able to purchase stampin up products. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with me and many other ladies
Hugs
Di xx

Val said...

That's so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, I shall have to have a party lol

Marionx

nicole said...

J'aime beaucoup cette carte, et j'adore ces couleurs !

Mary Marsh said...

this card is so pretty-love the colors and how the flowers

 
09 10