Saturday 27 June 2009

Taunton Demonstrator Training Day......

What better way to spend an Afternoon - Stamping with Stampin' UP! ........

Not only Stamping but I got to meet up with some of my Downline.

On the back row is Judy, Jane, Maria, Jackie(Not in my Downline)

On the front row is Me, Kate, Val and Jo

These ladies were all great fun - Love them ALL to bits. We were laughing so much on the last bit off our journey that my cheeks are still hurting.....

This is what I had hoped joining Stampin UP back in November 2007 would be.

It is all that I wished and MORE! What a fantastic HOBBY to have plus getting to meet up with like minded people, who I now call my friends.

The Training was held by our UK Manager Paula. Oh My! She is such a gorgeous person. She is always there to help out and her Training is really motivating.

Kelly and Paula love to Stamp as well - They made two beautiful projects for our Make & Takes and they even made themselves Party Hats........What a good Party it was.

If you fancy going to a Party near you, Contact your Local Demonstrator. You can find the nearest to you on the Stampin UP Website under Demonstrator Finder. Locate your nearest Demonstrator and send a message - It really is easy as that and they will contact you back........

I'll upload all my swaps tomorrow but for now I need my bed,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10