Thursday 7 May 2009

Playful Petals Again!


I just love the pastel colours of the Tea Party Papers at the moment!

Did you have a go at the box from Yesterday????????

Well I made this card to go with the box. The base is Basic Black to match the box and the flowers were stamped onto cardstock, then embossed with white embossing powder. I used my cutting knife to pop out the petals of the second layer and then popped all the layers up with 3D foam pads. I curled them under with my bone folder to make them stand up even more.

I added some buttons from the Mini Catalogue.........Don't really want to use them as they are just so beautiful and I would love to put them on a cardie!!!! Might have to get the old Knitting Needles out - That way I might finish it before the Mini Catalogue is still on!!!!!!

Anyway Must run go Girls round in a mo for a Play with Impressabilies.....

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey there jenny this card is beautiful, the whole set is. i love the colours and the design - fab papers too
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I love the pastel colors with the black. I would never have thought to do that but it just looks so beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful accompaniment for the box! It's beautiful!
Viv xx

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

Never saw that card today !! and we never did play with the impressabilities did we hee hee
Crocheted any more flowers ??
Hugs
Janette

nessy said...

gosh it has been so long since i popped over to your blog ~just love this card and all those boxes and onther cards you have been making!!
really must give myself a push and come a join some of your classes ~just looking at the names ~sound wonderful
speak soon
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and your ideas, they are really lovely,
I have left a little something for you on my blog.

 
09 10