Tuesday 19 May 2009

For Father Stamp Class......

It's been so busy here with bits and bobs, but finally I have a few minutes to update my blog....

This is the Project for Stamp Class today....

Its based on For Father/Male Cards. Not my favourite type of cards as the Males in my House Hold do not appreciate Hand Made Cards, except my Sister in laws cards! They are always Brilliant and I don't know where she finds them. Pictures of Pigs and Dog's with big popping eyes are very funny to my Boys!!! Unfortunately Stampin UP do not sell Rubber Stamp Images like these, so I can't come up with anything like that!!!!! Hee! Will have to try harder.....

All the sentiments are from Occasional Greetings and the background is the Sanded Background Stamp. I found the wallet on Dannies Blog and Also on Dawns Blog, they both have Video's. I added a different section on the inside of my one though, this holds a photo.
The Tool Box image is very handy for Thank You cards, for lots of DIY Jobs that get done. The papers are Spiced Cider and the Neutrals pack of cardstock.
This is a CD Case with the cute Dog Image. These were all stamped on Watercolour paper and coloured in with the Stampin UP Markers. I found they blended in better than on whisper white.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the selection Jenny, all the colours just lovely.

Unknown said...

Love all these men cards Jenny. I have this set and love it to pieces. I love what you've done with it.
(I've unsubscribed my old e-mail address and subscribed with my new one. Don't want you to think I'm abandoning you).
Viv xx

Hayley said...

Hi Jenny

I have left you a blog award over on my blog! I couldn't think of anyone who deserves this award more - thanks for all your inspiration
x

 
09 10