Friday 6 March 2009

Live Your Dream Tote-ally Tote Bag.....

As we don't have the Designer label punch yet, I used the Round Tab Punch instead for the clasp. I added a scallop circle on top and a jumbo eyelet with a rhinestone brad to grab hold off.
The Base is So Saffron and the papers again are all Tea & Crumpets. I add the Sentiment from the Hostess Level 1 stamp set and stamped the flower with the stems on whisper white, then cut the whole image out. Some Always Artichoke ribbon was tied around the middle.

I'm using up scraps of paper on this card. The base is Chocolate Chip, then So Saffron, then 2 pieces of paper. I added some gorgeous double stitched ribbon around the middle before popping up the main image. The tiny flower stamp in the set was inked up using the SU Markers and then the little bird was stamped in Chocolate Chip. I pricked two rows down the left hand side and added some Always Artichoke ribbon, before layering onto some Chocolate Chip card. The sentiment is from the Circle of Friendship stamp set and the 1" circle punch is brilliant for punching these circles out.

I am busy this weekend, but hopefully my new stash will come next week from the Mini Catalogue and I will have more to show you all,

Hope you have a nice weekend,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

The tote bag looks terrific - I like it!

Val

 
09 10