Friday 17 October 2008

Garden Whimsey

Forgotten Friday!!! I have forgotten to give instructions on these Garden Whimsey cards and box. I made the box from the video over at Dannies Designs, What a fantastic Crafter she is, her videos are brilliant.....

The stamp set is Garden Whimsey, the papers are Summer Picnic and I used Bashful Blue, Real Red, OLD OLIVE (Sorry) and whisper white cardstock. The Letters for the word card is Curly Girly from Sizzix in Real Red.
This is a slider card, as I have made these before, look at previous posts for instructions. I rocked and rolled the tulip head in real red and pumpkin pie inks to get that 2 toned effect.
Quite plain this card, but I love the paper behind it and the silver hodge podge. The girls saw my stash of hodge podge kits yesterday, I think they can tell I love them!!!

This is the view of the heath that backs onto our Garden, it was lovely going for a walk this morning, there was a slight frost and the paper round was freezing!!!

The girls were such a huge help yesterday as I am decorating a Christmas Tree with homemade Stampin' UP! goodies and they helped me make some chocolate tree decorations and some ornaments - Thanks Girls!!!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Moira said...

Wow, can't wait to see the Christmas Tree, sounds like a good idea. Moira

Mary said...

I know, I helped Jenny with some of the tree decorations yesterday and it was a pleasure to help you Jenny. I am looking forward to seeing her tree at the Ringwood Craft Show on 2nd November. Good luck for then Jenny
Luv Mary xxx

Unknown said...

beautiful beautiful love the colors.
patty

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These are all beautiful Jenny. Love the colours you've used. Hugs Linda x

Kate Lewis said...

These are all just fabulous Jenny, and I love the colour scheme - so cheerful! Sounds like you had fun decorating the tree, how many chocs made it onto the tree and not into mouths lol! Think I'd just have to 'try' one or two!! Kate x

 
09 10